Union Plus Scholarship
- Amounts range from $500 to $4,000. These one-time cash awards are for study beginning in the Fall of 2018. Students may re-apply each year.
- Current and retired members of participating unions, their spouses and their dependent children (as defined by IRS regulations). At least one year of continuous union membership by the applicant, applicant's spouse or parent (if applicant is a dependent). The one year membership minimum must be satisfied by May 31, 2018.
- Applications are available starting in mid-June, and a complete application must be received on or before 12:00 p.m. (Eastern Time) on January 31, 2018. Applications received after this deadline will not be considered.
- For more information and to apply online visit https://www.unionplus.org/benefits/money/union-plus-scholarships
CWA Joe Beirne Scholarship Program
- Sixteen partial scholarships of $4,000 are being offered for the 2018/2019 school year
- CWA members, their spouses, children and grand children may apply
- Deadline is April 30, 2018
- For more information and to apply online visit http://www.cwa-union.org/pages/beirne
Nettworth Financial Group Scholarship
The Rudy and Betty Schware Scholarship
- Three Scholarships are available - $500, $250, $125
- Submit two letters of recommendation from teachers, counselors or principal with your application
- Submit an essay on the following topic:
- "Explain how you would use today's technologies to mobilize others for a common cause?"
- Deadline has been extended to July 9, 2018